The digitisation of the health care system provides many opportunities, but also faces hospitals in Germany with significant challenges. The new Hospital Futures Law is intended to provide relief above all in the provision of the financial resources needed for this. The Hospital Futures Law is intended to allow hospitals to make necessary investments in digitisation despite the current COVID 19 pandemic. The scope of the funding amounts to up to 4.3 billion euros. Together with you, we can identify the areas for optimisation and develop solutions for them.
In addition to increasing IT security in hospitals, various projects are being promoted, in particular for the digitalisation of processes and structures in the course of a patient's stay in hospital. With MediConnect® we support you in the digital transformation and optimise your level of digitalisation in order to improve your process quality in the long term.
- the adaptation of the technical and, in particular, the information technology equipment of the emergency room of a hospital
- the establishment of a continuous, structured digital documentation of care and treatment services
- the establishment of a hospital-internal digital process for requesting services and providing feedback on the course of treatment
- the establishment of telemedical network structures
The MediConnect® Emergency Department module transfers the preclinically recorded, digital patient and examination data from the ambulance to the hospital. The hospital saves valuable time in critical emergencies. The functional scope includes a dashboard system that provides an overview of the status and occupancy of the emergency department. MediConnect® works with clinical pathways that enable differentiated treatment, e.g. of COVID patients, and triaging
Functions at a glance
- Digital document capture
- Dashboard system with status overview of the emergency department
- Transfer of pre-hospital examination data, e.g. ECG, heart rate, oxygen saturation
- Cross-manufacturer integration
- Transfer of patient data for the creation of a patient case
The care process and its documentation are the basis of professional care. Within the framework of the Hospital Future Act, this project for the digitalisation of hospitals is also being promoted. Our MediConnect® software module for nursing and wound documentation facilitates your daily clinical routine. You maintain an overview of your ward with clear dashboards, have quick access to your capacity planning for staff, beds and rooms.
The treatment status for each individual patient is visible at all times. All nursing and treatment steps are documented in the MediConncet® nursing module. When does the patient receive which medication, which vital parameters does he show or which nutrition is to be paid attention to. The chat and note function is very useful, with which, for example, information can be passed on in an uncomplicated way during shift changes.
By integrating the programme into the hospital environment, MediConnect® does not remain an isolated solution, but a useful addition and facilitator in your daily work with all information, examinations and treatments for the patient. As a certified medical product, MediConnect® is a modern, flexible and future-oriented system that organises processes for the planning, presentation, communication and archiving of patient data in nursing.
Functions at a glance
- Ward overview with patient status
- Staff planning with ward overview per day/shift
- Bed management with overview of capacities, rooms, resources and patients
- Documentation of patient anamnesis and admission of the nursing case
- Documentation of activities, e.g. medication, laboratory values, vital parameters or meals
- Graphical overviews, e.g. of temperature, pulse, blood pressure or medication administration
- Clinic-wide chat and note function
Contact us and find out how you can benefit from the 11 funding opportunities offered by the KHZG. Take advantage of the investment programme and make your hospital fit for the future.
With our experience and expertise, we will be happy to support you in compiling the necessary facts, in coordination and in implementation.